For the first time, you can now get Bengali News on Amazon Alexa Flash Briefings.
How to enable Bengali news for Alexa devices
- Go to alexa.amazon.in (for Indian users)
- Click on Settings and then click on Flash Briefing
- Click on Get more Flash Briefing content and search for Bengali News
- Click on Bengali News India for All India News. Then click on Enable Skill on the next page to enable it for your Flash News briefings.
- Click on Bengali News Kolkata or Bengali News Silchar for local news based on your interest. Then click on Enable Skill on the next page to enable it for your Flash News briefings.
You can enable multiple skills/news for your Flash News Briefings. You will hear them one after another when you say, “Alexa, News” to your Alexa device like Echo, Echo Dot, etc.
After adding them your Flash Briefing Page (Click Settings and then Flash Briefing to come to this page directly) will look something like below.
Now say “Alexa, News” to your Alexa device like Echo, Echo Dot etc., and enjoy the News in Bengali.
The news is updated throughout the day, so you can get the latest news at all times.
If you like it then don’t forget to leave a positive review to let me know and encourage me to do more.
I will be adding Agartala news soon. Stay tuned.