Businesses started to think about mobile apps as a way to reach consumers. The change of behavior meant that it was not enough just to have a website, as many users are bypassing traditional website and accessing the Internet with different kind of of mobile devices. For businesses it is important to reach out to new and existing customers through a mobile app.
.When you integrate your mobile devices with different kind of applications and software, you make the life easier for your workers to collaborate. At the same time, your organization can better communicate with customers, vendors and staff. Thus, your employees can remain productive even when they are away from the office with instant communication and sharing of important information. Hosted Mobile apps, such asRelaso Sales CRM, that is meant to enhance employees’ productivity are the core strength in an organization’s growth.
This article describes some of the ways by which you can use the mobile apps technology to increase the profit margin of your company:
- Marketing: : Mobile CRM technology adds a new dimension to Marketing worldwide. Mobile app like Relaso Sales CRM helps your sales rep manage all the leads/ contacts and sales pipeline right from the app. You will be able to know previous communications, upcoming meetings, revenue generated, outstanding payments of the client before receiving a call from them. Every call attended by Sales Rep is logged into the CRM. Your Sales People will also be able to take note during/after every call against the contact/lead.
- Creating Brand and Recognition: : You can create a mobile app the way you want with it; for instance, you can make it stylish, hip, functional, shocking, or informative. But the most important part is to create an app that has features your customers will love, while at the same time is well designed and branded.The more you can get customers involved with your app, the more they will be interested to buy your product and/or service. This is called “effective frequency” in advertisement: as a rule of thumb, hearing and/or seeing your brand approximately 20 times is what will get you truly noticed.
- Location Check-in: Your sales reps may be visiting a number of customers and prospects, and want to spend your time wisely. You may not have time to figure out the efficient route ahead of time, but you also don’t want to make unnecessary trips across the town. Mobile CRM software provides a feature, Location Check-in. It maps all of your leads, contacts and deals making it easy to identify for your reps who they should visit and where they should spend your time. You can also generate report at the end of week or month to see the number of visits your sales-rep made.
- Sales Forecasting: Forecasting is a term that covers a broad area of concepts. Sometimes it can include numerical predictive models, historical analysis or trends. The forecasting module in Relaso Sales CRM integrates the data with the opportunities module in order to generate details like Deals Vs Pipeline Status or Stages, Realized Revenue vs Projected Revenue and Realized profit Vs Projected Profit. This is generated based on the input of a particular fiscal year and quarter.
- Call Screen/after call abilities: Do you like the ability of Mobile CRM that provides you the ability to view the Call Screen/Recording option so that you can see total revenue your client generated, total outstanding, scheduled tasks, meetings and latest notes during a call apart from recording the call and write a note while talking. Relaso Sales-CRM provides you this unique Call screen feature with the apps. You will also be able to “Edit Contact Details” or “Take Note” while on call.
- Real time Collaboration: Mobile CRM, like Relaso Sales CRM helps each team member know what the other team members know, anytime, anywhere. Information isn’t confined at any particular place, it’s available to anyone who needs it, whether they’re in the office or not.If, for instance, a salesperson is out on a business trip, he or she could make sure that the rest of the office had access to the information that he learns from the recent trip, by updating the CRM system remotely. Or, if, all of a sudden, the salesperson receives a call from one of his customers, he could easily access relevant info using his/her mobile device.
- Customer Satisfaction: CRM is considered as an important tool for delivering revenue growth through improved customer experience, customer retention and customer repurchase. As per Forrester report, 42% of Sales Agents are unable to resolve customer issues efficiently because of disconnected systems, archaic user interfaces and multiple business applications. Today, more tasks can be achieved through mobile CRM, and sales reps can provide better overall service to their customers by decreasing turnaround time and replying to inquiries in real-time.