Being mobile is not just about being on a mobile platform. Being mobile means you act and behave differently compared to sitting behind a desk with a big screen, a keyboard and a mouse at hand. Many CRM providers has tried to convert their web applications to mobile, with little success. Being mobile as a CRM provider therefore means designing your CRM software from scratch with mobile in mind. It also means building native for mobile devices, to be able to use all those mobile features as the device provider gives you.
A massive shift is taking place in the provision of customer relationship management software (CRM). According to Sage CRM, mobile technologies will explode by more than 500 % in 2016. Since the arrival of New Year we gathered information about mobile CRM predictions from different sources. We love to share those as follows:
- Power of Data protection and accuracy: Data is what makes CRM work. In the coming year, businesses will only trust those CRM vendors that provide extra security to the critical customer data of the companies. Also, in today’s world, data change at a faster pace than ever before. The longer one waits to update CRM data the higher the percentage of inaccurate data will be.
- Integration is very crucial: Integration possibilities with different web services & tools are an important decision-making factor when looking for a mobile CRM system. They are bridging the gap between the sales and marketing department, hence, improving the organization’s processes. With advancement in technology, CRM has matured to the point when it is more than just a simple system.
- Higher user adoption: People have always been resistant to a change — to use different CRM system or to go mobile. But with increasing use and dependence on mobile technology, the companies using mobile CRM solutions are seeing far higher adoption rates. Another reason is that users frequently come across survey results — showing that organizations who have successfully implemented mobile CRM saw clear benefits and real business value.
- More Vertical Market Focus: Mobile CRM is bound to diversify even further into more vertical market focuses. For example, the IBM–Apple partnership brings the Retention App, which targets the insurance industry. As more businesses move to mobile first, Choose Your Own Device, and Bring Your Own Device strategies this year, it only make sense for the IBM–Apple partnership along with established and start-up CRM vendors to launch new, vertical market–focused CRM apps to meet the demand.
- Data Analysis: The integration of mobile devices, CRM, and big data is another trend to watch. Take, for example, the retail sector, where the convergence of mobile devices, CRM, and big data enable mobile marketing and mobile apps to provide better insights into the customer community to drive more sales. Another area in which the mobile, CRM, and big data integration is trending is around improving customer intelligence, providing sales teams with more actionable customer data, which can translate into improved customer sales and service.
- Social integration: A customer relationship management platform that integrates social media gives you access to the same level of insight you have for more traditional channels, plus the ability to use social tools for communicating internally. You can monitor, track and benchmark your social media communications using familiar tools, dashboards and metrics. By adding the critical social media channel to your existing CRM systems , you can combine everything you already know about each customer, prospect and lead with new information about their social media activity. And when a customer chooses to contact you via Twitter or Facebook, you can track and manage the conversation in as much detail as you would for a telephone or email inquiry. You’ll be able to act faster, respond better and anticipate your customers’ needs.
- Cloud – Cloud is already dominating the technology sector. With more and more companies, especially startups and SMEs prefer Cloud technology as their infrastructure may not support the demands of on premise system. For them, Mobile CRM is a blessing which not only helps the sales team with better detailing but also understanding the customer and his needs better.
- Wearables : Wearables like Google Glass, smart watches are just the start of technology which will help us be in touch with our data and customers at any point of time. The rise in the demand of such devices is the proof that companies more and more are promoting and wanting to use Mobility and cloud in their practice.
Mobile CRM is just one such example of technology which will help in a better sales pipeline and forecasting. It will help the company where the customers are and just not sit back behind their desks.Relaso Sales CRM is an app based mobile CRM solution that enables Sales managers to track deal updates from their mobiles, monitor site check-ins, task and meeting, sales pipeline and revenue. In addition, there are several on-mobile live reports to constantly keep track of and optimize sales team performance and identify bottlenecks, The Data Security is ensured with secure Linux Servers, Automated Backups, Industry Standard SSL/TLS Technology. It can even work in areas with zero network connectivity.