Customer experience is critical in digital economy. This is pretty much evident that many users have changed their mindset the way they interact and communicate with one another. A majority of consumers are now used to communicate through digital channels like email, websites, text messaging, instant messaging and social media. In this digital world, it is crucial for companies to keep an eye on customer experience.
Mobile CRM resolves unique business challenges of an organization because the solution integrates the crucial processes and procedures with the users’ day to day activities. With the help of the CRM tool, Sales People can work as per the requirement of the business environment. In the long run, it improves the effectiveness of the business and provides higher job satisfaction.
In addition, Mobile CRM improves the quality and time management of the customer data, added to the CRM system. In this way, sales people can add more data with the customer record and as a result of this, data will be complete and accurate across the organization. For instance, Hosted mobile app, such as Relaso Sales CRM, that is meant to boost employees’ productivity are the core strength for the growth of an organization. The following article elaborates how mobile CRM is driving the economy by enhancing the return of investment for business.
- Marketing: Mobile CRM adds a new dimension to Marketing worldwide. Mobile app like Relaso Sales CRM helps your sales rep manage all the leads/ contacts and sales pipeline right from the app. You will be able to know previous communications, upcoming meetings, revenue generated, outstanding payments of the client, even before receiving a call from them. Every call attended by Sales Rep is logged into the CRM. Your Sales People will also be able to take note during/after every call against the contact/lead.
- Creating Brand and Recognition: You can create a mobile app the way you want with it; for instance, you can make it stylish, hip, functional, shocking, or informative. But the most important part is to create an app that has features, your customers will love, while at the same time is well designed and branded.
The more you can get customers involved with your app, the more they will be interested to buy your product and/or service. This is called “effective frequency” in advertisement: as a rule of thumb, hearing and/or seeing your brand approximately 20 times is what will get you truly noticed.
- Location Check-in: Your sales reps may be visiting a number of customers and prospects, and want to spend your time wisely. You may not have time to figure out the efficient route ahead of time, but you also don’t want to make unnecessary trips across town. The Location Check-in feature of mobile CRM maps all of your leads, contacts and deals,making it easy to identify for your reps who they should visit and where they should spend your time. You can also generate report by the end of week or month to see the number of visits your sales-rep made.
- Sales Forecasting: Forecasting is a term that covers a broad area of concepts. Sometimes it can include numerical predictive models, historical analysis or trends. The forecasting module of Relaso Sales CRM integrates the data in the opportunities module in order to generate details like Deals Vs Pipeline Status or Stages, Realized Revenue vs Projected Revenue and Realized profit Vs Projected Profit. This is generated based on the input of a particular fiscal year and quarter.
- Call Screen/after call abilities: Do you like the ability of Mobile CRM that provides you the ability to view the Call Screen/Recording option so that you can see total revenue your client generated, total outstanding, scheduled tasks, meetings and latest notes during a call apart from the ability to record the call and write a note while talking. The above app provides you this unique Call screen feature with the apps. You will also be able to “Edit Contact Details” or “Take Note” while on call.
- Real time Collaboration: Mobile CRM, like Relaso Sales CRM helps each team member knows what the other team members know, anytime, anywhere. Information isn’t confined at any particular place, it’s available to anyone who needs it, whether they’re in the office or not. If, for instance, a salesperson is out on a business trip, he or she could make sure that the rest of the office had access to the information that he learns from the recent trip, by updating the CRM system remotely. Or, if, all of a sudden, the salesperson receives a call from one of his customers, he could easily access relevant info using his/her mobile device.
- Customer Satisfaction: CRM is considered as an important tool for delivering revenue growth through improved customer experience, customer retention and customer repurchase. As per Forrester report, “42% of Sales Agents are unable to resolve customer issues efficiently because of disconnected systems,archaic user interfaces and multiple business applications.” Today, more tasks can be achieved through mobile CRM, and sales reps can provide better overall service to their customers by decreasing turnaround time and replying to inquiries in real-time.